|example.com||1249||Domain (example.com) is 1249 days old. Reg. Date: 2019-08-09|
The age of a domain is one of the factors search engines use to rank websites. The older the website (and domain name), the more credible it is to search engines.
Domain Age Checker contains several features designed to allow you to check the age of any domain on the Internet. With its extensive domain age-checking features, this is by far the best domain age-checker on the web.
The age of a domain is usually shown by other domain age checkers in years. However, dapachecker.co Domain Age Checker is a lot more in-depth. You can see not just how old your domain name is, but when it was created, the day, month, and year.
How to Use our Domain Age Checker?
We’ve got a domain age checker that’s easy to use. You do not need to undergo any complex procedures to determine the age of a domain.
Our tool doesn’t require users to register themselves; therefore, accessing the tool is all you need to do. If you would like to find out the age of a domain, please follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to access this tool by simply visiting the following page.
- Once you have accessed the tool, enter domain names in the box to find out their age. In one step, you can check the ages of up to 20 domains.
- Once you’ve entered the domain(s), click “Check Age”.
- This domain age checker will provide you with results within a few seconds.
Why Domain Age Matters
- Bigger Link Profile
It’s no secret that aged domain names perform better in terms of search engine rankings since they have quality backlinks pointing to them.
When it comes to search engines, one of the first things they look at is the backlinks, and if the backlinks are within authority and dominant sites, then that site will be ranked higher.
- Established reputation
Domains that are older in age have a strong reputation in their market segments. This is another factor that contributes to their higher ranking.
Realistically, building a good reputation takes time, and that is why Google considers older domain names to have a good reputation.
It is true that they receive a significant amount of traffic. An older domain name has a higher amount of traffic. Traffic results from the user’s investment of time, money, and effort to obtain a large and loyal customer base.
The only concern you will have if you purchase this site is how to maintain the traffic and not how to attract new visitors.
- Search Engine Ranking
Ranking higher on search engines is what concerns site owners. Most old domain names have a good SEO ranking, so a new user is unlikely to spend too much time and effort on trying to rank higher.
Why you Should Use Our Premium Domain Age Checker
- Its Free of Cost
- Provide Instant Results
- You can check up to 20 domains with accurate results
- Get the exact time and date of Registration
- Get the exact time and date of domain Expiration
- User-friendly interface
- You can Download the Report after generating the Results
- No need to Sign up
- No personal information is required to use this Tool